I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Vocalpoint offer: Motts for Tots
I signed up for Vocal Point recently and have received several of product coupons and freebies to try. The most recent was posted today, for Mott's for Tots juice. Click this link to see what all the fuss is about! I highly recommend signing up for this site if you haven't already---it's free! If I get coupons for a product that I don't use, I pass them along to a friend or even leave them on the product at the store for another customer to use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment