I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Clinique sweepstakes, Hershey's chocolate coupon and more.....
click here to enter Clinique's sweepstakes for best-loved products. I won a mascara the last time they ran this promotion. I am not a Clinique user, but I save goodies like these to put in gift bags for my mom & mother-in-law.
click here for a coupon for $1 off 2 6-packs. YUM......smore's, anyone?
click here for a $1 coupon on pens that were made from recycled bottles!
What does Garnier have up their sleeves? Check out their facebook page today and find out!
Be ready at 2 pm CST to get your free Imperial sugar coupon!
Print this PDF and take to your Walmart vision center for a free contact-lens starter kit with lens case. Check inside the box for valuable coupons!
Here is a list of some Blockbuster Express codes that will hopefully provide you with something to watch tonight! I haven't tried them myself but I plan to. They expire 6/24/11.
53JBHS4
72BACC8
54RRAP5
66ASJA2
77CMEA3
92MLBJ6
57AEMR8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment