I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Mystery Shopping.....any readers in Pikeville, KY?
I enjoy mystery shopping to try new products, give feedback to stores & restaurants, and get reimbursed for my time and purchases! If you would like to receive a referral email for one or more of the mystery shopping sites that I belong to, leave your email address below and I will be glad to send you one. It's easy and fun to do. On that note, I keep getting requests for a shop in Pikeville, KY that is paying a $70 bonus!!!! Can you believe that? It seems like a really easy shop to do, too. If you are interested, please leave a comment below with your email and I will send you the contact information. The coordinator says it has to be done today (June 30, 2011) so don't waste any time, get on it now for a great opportunity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment