I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Locally Grown Veggies for a fraction of the price
I am interested in learning more about CSA's, or Community Supported Agriculture. We buy a large amount of produce every week and it is getting more and more expensive! I have a small container garden growing on my front porch this year.......it's pretty funny-looking (maybe I'll post a picture later) but it's the best place for us. Our tomatoes and squash are growing like crazy!! Still, I looked up CSA's in my area and found this link to one that costs $25 per week and delivers near my home. So I'm going to give it a try. It would be nice to have some new veggies to try, maybe my kids will be more willing to eat them. If you participate in a CSA, I'd love to hear your comments and experience!
Labels:
CSA,
fruits and vegetables,
gardening,
groceries,
local farmers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment