I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Driscoll's consumer panel
If you enjoy Driscoll's berries, even if only once in a while, consider joining the Driscoll's consumer panel. You will receive coupons toward your purchases and when you complete a survey, they will often send you a coupon as a thank-you gift. The surveys take less than 3 minutes to complete. This week at Ingle's they have Driscoll's strawberries for $2.50 a package. After my $1.00 coupons, it was only $1.50 per package! My kids really enjoy their berries and I enjoy serving them quality fruit.
Labels:
coupons,
discount,
Driscoll's,
fruit,
printable coupon,
strawberries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment