I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Thursday, June 16, 2011
TWO FREE 8x10 collage prints at Walgreens
This morning I received a text message from Walgreens offering a free 8x10 collage print, which are regularly priced at $3.99! The codes are FREEBIE and 1FREEBIE, and you add it to the "Coupon" section at checkout. If you have it sent to your local Walgreens, you won't have to pay a thing (to have it shipped to your home does charge you). To get both of them free, you do have to complete two separate checkouts (but this takes so little time, it's worth it!) This would make a great Father's Day gift! It's easy to upload pictures to the Walgreens site, and you can add personalization to the collage as well. I was able to upload 8 pictures, personalize my card, and checkout in less than 5 minutes. And I know that my husband will love to have this for his office. I had the second one printed at a Walgreen's near my mom's house so that she can pick it up (still free) & I won't have to worry about shipping it. I know she'll love it!
Labels:
collage print,
free picture,
freebie,
online deal code,
Walgreens
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment