I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Monday, June 6, 2011
Set your books free!
I was referred to BookCrossing.com by a friend who knew I love to read & pass the books along to a fellow book-lover. It's completely free to join & everything is on your own terms. When you finish reading a book, just register it on the BookCrossing website and then set it free! I put a note inside my books to tell the finder that it was registered & to ask them to log in that they've found it. After they finish reading it, they pass it along to another friend (or leave it for someone random to find, which I think is really fun too). My first book has already been read and passed on, in less than a week! I plan to set up a Book Zone at work to encourage book-sharing. We are all pinching pennies and trying to make do with a little less in this tough economy, this is a fun way to help each other out. Do you have other ideas for sharing your books? Post them below! Happy reading :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment