I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Lancome deal: samples, freebies, and free shipping with any order
I was in need of foundation this month and ordered my regular Arbonne foundation, but the shade was off. Guess I got more sun than I realized. My back-up plan is Lancome's but it can be really pricey. Also, it is never discounted at my local department store. I was thrilled to find this great deal online. It's not as low-priced as most of the deals I look for, but was much less than I planned to pay and I got so many freebies! I use very little foundation, so this bottle will last me at least one year.
For a limited time, you can get free shipping on any Lancome purchase---no code needed! It also comes with 2 deluxe samples. Again, no code needed. I used code JUNEPTSBDAY (good through 6/20/11 with a $35 minimum purchase) and received 5 free full-size lipsticks (and I actually like all of them!), a free eyeliner, and a free undereye creme. You could also use AWARDS with a $35 order to get a deluxe sample collection, pictured below.
To make this deal even better, you can go through MyPoints to get 2000 points (which will earn you a $10 gift card plus points left!), ShopAtHome for 8% cashback, or ebates for 7% cashback.
Labels:
code,
freebies,
gift with purchase,
lancome,
online discount code
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment