Monday, June 6, 2011

2 free online codes to give away!

I received 2 codes this week that I won't be able to use----I think they are one-time use, so if you need them please post below.  The first friends to claim them will be emailed the code.  Please post with your email address typed out like this: janesmith-at-yahoo-dot-com, or something similar.
Old Navy code is good for $10 off your ON purchase of $50 or more.
Piperlime code is good for $15 off your purchase of $60 or more. 

To make this an even bigger savings go through Swagbucks or Zoombucks to earn points; you could also choose cashback through ebates or shopathome!
Hope someone can use these :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Can i get the Piperlime code. I would appreciate your help in saving me some money.
    Thanks.
    chicago-dot-hunger-at-gmail-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hunger Solutions--
    I sent you an email with the code. Thanks & hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete