Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Giveaway: Greeting Card pack from Letter Learning




Have you seen these adorable and educational cards from Letter Learning, which were developed by a former teacher?
Young children can trace the words, older children have designated writing spaces for a personal message.  The card also features a blank space for your little artist's drawing.
Grandparents, friends, and family will all love receiving these unique cards from your little one.

Thanks to Letter Learning, one lucky reader will receive a gift pack.
To enter, leave a comment below that describes your favorite card from Letter Learning.
You can earn an extra entry by posting a link to the Family in Fast Forward giveaway on your facebook wall (honor system, just leave a separate comment below to tell me that you posted it.)
Be sure to check out the Letter Learning website to see what items you would like to try out, they are offering FREE shipping on all orders right now!

Giveaway will close on Friday 6/10/11 at 8:00 AM EST!  Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. We like "puppy's great day"!
    laurensgoodies (at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a dog person, I would have to go with Puppy's Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to go with "Funny Farm Scene"
    abigails2loves@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards! My young nephews would love the Doggy with a Bone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose the Panda Father's Day card. Sooo cute!

    poetees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also posted a link to this on my Facebook wall. Thanks for the fun giveaway!

    poetees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete