I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Back to School clothes are for mamas, too!
There's a great sale at Loft.com today, taking place of the one that tanked on Sunday. Today you can score 40% off your purchase plus free shipping (orders of $75 or more) by using code TAKE40. At first there were lots of sold-out items showing up but now it seems that they've fixed it. There are some good deals to be had! Don't forget to go through Ebates or ShopAtHome for free cash---3% back! Plus when you sign up at Ebates you'll get a $5 bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ooh! I looooove Ann Taylor!!
ReplyDelete