Friday, July 22, 2011

GIVEAWAY: Borders gift card $5 value

I just got an email from Borders that said they are going out of business.  I've hoarded this $5 gift card for a while now because we don't have a Borders close to us.  I browsed online for a few minutes but couldn't find anything I really "needed" and in the spirit of trying to simplify my life (i.e. reduce clutter) I am resisting the urge to buy something just because I have this gift card!

So my loss is your gain.  I am giving away this Borders card to one lucky winner.  All you have to do to enter is post a comment below telling me the best book you've read.....could be recent, could be 20 years ago.   Deadline for entries is 7/25/11 at 8:00 EST.   Winner will be selected by random.org

To get even more free at Borders, go through ShopAtHome.com for an extra 6% cashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment