Tips:
Be sure to read the fine print/rules/policies and check out the ending date.
If a code or UPC is required, check to see if there's a link you can click to get a free code. Often you'll be given at least one free play.
Ready to give it a whirl? Here's a list of the ones that I currently play. I don't do them all every day....I find a few that I really like & play those often, and the others are just once-in-a-while.
Dove chocolate
Twizzlers
Redbook -- be sure to look for the "click here" to enter without subscribing!! I missed this and guess what, I now enjoy Redbook monthly :) Actually, it's good to double-check this on any magazine sweepstakes.
RayovacFood should taste good
Dunkin Donuts
Hellman's
Dove
Challenge Butter (facebook)
My Coke Rewards
Parenting
Dum Dum Pops
Bic Soleil
Clorox
All You
Kudzu
Hawaiian Tropic
Summerology
Family Fun
Twix
Hardee's (facebook)
Pop and Win (you do have to purchase specially marked Orville Redenbacher popcorn for this)
Did you win a cool prize on an instant-win game or sweepstakes? I would love to hear about it. And if you know about any great ones that we should add to the list, please comment below!
No comments:
Post a Comment