I have recently started doing online surveys to earn gift cards and small cash prizes. I really enjoy it and it has been nice to have some "free" money to spend online. Here are some of the sites I really like. Do you have any experience with these? I'd love to hear about it! And if you participate in survey sites that are not listed, I'd love to give yours a try!
Note that not all of these sites are accepting new members...you might have to check back later!
Opinion Outpost: This is my favorite survey site. I earn rewards very quickly there and they pay out within a couple of days.
MySurvey: I like this site because it usually doesn't have a screen-out halfway through the survey.
MyView: This survey site gives me lots of surveys but I don't qualify for many of them. The nice thing is that even when I screen out (usually after one or two questions), they give me 125 points just for trying. It adds up quickly that way!
Synovate: This survey site rewards with big points, but I have a hard time opening the links from home. Still, the surveys are pretty easy to complete.
I also do Pinecone Research and a few others.
No comments:
Post a Comment