I created this blog to have a place to share all of the deals and experiences that come my way during the day. I always feel that our lives are in fast forward----running around here & there trying to accomplish everything. It's nice to have everything in one place so we can just pause!
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Bzz Campaign: Lifesta deals
So I just heard about this great new site called Lifesta. It is a great place to find that Groupon deal that you missed, or to catch a great deal on an online item. Don't be deterred if the deal you want is from another city---many of these can be redeemed online or are national deals. For example, I purchased a groupon for $20 worth of chocolates from chocolate.com. The groupon can be used toward shipping so the truffles I plan to get for Father's Day will be shipped for that price. I paid $10 for it and earned a $5 Amazon credit for my purchase as well, thanks to BzzAgent. Here's the link to Lifesta if you want to give it a try! http://www.lifesta.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment